Search: Posts made by: Carl R
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 12th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
change to default font

howdo I change my default font in Outlook? Word is set to default and works
fine, I assumed it it be the same for outlook since it uses that program.
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version

Thank-you...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 28th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
import addresses from MSN

can I import addresses from MSN mail contacts to Outlook 2003 contacts ?
--
Thank-you
Carl R

I have Outlook 2003 I want to change my font & size when typing an e-mail and
I want it to remain as my default font. If that is correct Terminology. I
looked in help followed the directions for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 18th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Carl R
where is default font

I would like to change the font and set it to default. I followed the
instructions in help, it stated to select what options I wanted and click
default, but their is no default button on that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 14th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
export contacts

Can I export my contacts from MSN to contacts in Microsoft Office Outlook
2003? Is this correct terminology , if so how do I do this?
Thank-you
Carl R
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 23rd 06, 04:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
send /receive setting

Is their a setting to automatically check your E-mail inbox for receiving
mail "example every so many minutes"?
My Outlook version is M/S Office 2003

-- --
Thank-you & happy Holidays
Carl R
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 23rd 06, 02:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
sed/receive setting ?

Is their a setting to automatically check your E-mail inbox for receiving
mail
-- "example every so many minutes"?
Thank-you & Happy Holidays
Carl R
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 21st 06, 04:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Carl R
2 different send pages

I have M/S Office 2003 When I create an e-mail I open office click on new and
I am able to create a new e-mail all my edit options are their signature
automatically
inserted, highlighting...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 2nd 06, 02:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Carl R
group e-mail address

I want to group my business e-mail addresses, keeping them seperate from my
everyday contacts how would I do this. I can't find in help where I can do
this grouping. Sorry to bother you on such a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 13th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
Group

I want to group my business e-mail addresses, keeping them seperate from my
everyday contacts. I can't find in help where I can do this grouping. Sorry
to bother you on such a trivial question.
--...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 10th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
delayed delivery settings

I want to send a message tomorrow when I am not at home I found where to do
thiis click options and check the boxes as needed. After I check the boxes I
need for delayed/future delivery do I click...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 21st 06, 09:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Carl R
Read receipt

When I "request a read receipt for this message" does this option only work
with M/S Outlook? or can it work with other mail softwares?
--
Thank-you
Carl R

I want to save a note to a personal folder.
I create the note and close.
Then I click on folder list and drag to the appropriate folder which then
converts it to mail a mail format
I then close...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 16th 06, 07:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Carl R
move Notes to a folder

I created a note then I tried to drag that note to a folder I created. When
I did this the note poped up in a e-mail to send format. I closed this and it
saves it to drafts then I can drag it to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Carl R
Back up Folders

I need to reformat my O/S and not sure on how to back up all my outlook
folders. I did this once before and only part of the folders backed up the
ones I created did not what is the proper...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 12th 06, 08:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Carl R
change day settings?

Presently calendar shows Monday as the first day of the week and Sat & Sun as
the last. I would like to start Sat & Sun as the first days of the week is
this possible and if so where are those...