Search: Posts made by: John Blessing
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 6th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By John Blessing
How can I limit the number of emails sent in a given time?

Please try our email scheduler (http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm)
which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, html or plain text,
with attachments, either as a one-off or...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 26th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By John Blessing
E-mail database

"Walkman" wrote in message
So then I would make 1500 different contacts, one for each of the email
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 26th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By John Blessing
E-mail database

"Walkman" wrote in message
I am new to Outlook, so I am still getting my feet wet and trying to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 24th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
mass mailing

"Vinh Dinh" wrote in message
hello, there
Anyone know outlook can write a scripts that create a call scripts so it...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 19th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
How to send out email blasts using an .html file

Please try our email scheduler (http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm)
which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, html or plain text,
with attachments, either as a one-off or...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 14th 07, 09:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
Auto send mail in MS outlook 2003

Please try our email scheduler (http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm)
which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, html or plain text,
with attachments, either as a one-off or...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 10th 07, 07:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By John Blessing
Spoatic Send Problem

"Hymer" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using Outlook 2002 for several years. Recently, I have been having
email...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 9th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By John Blessing
Plugin to forward all incoming mail but based on a schedule

"John" wrote in message
Hi,

I'd like to know if there's such a plugin that will allow forwarding all
new incoming mail to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 8th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By John Blessing
Remove the brackets for area code of phone number

"Scott" wrote in message
Is there any way to remove the default brackets for area code of a phone
number? I am using...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 24th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
automate the sending of an email at a set date each month

Doesn't use Outlook but please try our email scheduler
(http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm) which will allow you to send
multiple individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 19th 07, 09:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By John Blessing
Can Outlook Remove Duplicates?

"Talal Itani" wrote in message

I have duplicates contacts, yet the duplicates are not identical. For
example, the street address is...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 07, 04:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
how to send individual email to entire contact list

"K. Orland" wrote in message
Use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) line instead of To. It will suppress...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 07, 11:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By John Blessing
Tracking Attachment File Names

"AndyH" wrote in message
Before I try your product perhaps you could allow me to pose the
following situation.

I have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 07, 08:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

"AndyH" wrote in message
Tracking Attachment File Names

Utilities that strip attachments from messages and then insert...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 7th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By John Blessing
Mass Email with outlook

"noworyz" wrote in message
I have a client that has over 50,000 contacts in Outlook organized in
different...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 3rd 07, 02:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By John Blessing
is outlook 2003-2007 worth it?

IMO It's a lot slower. YMMV

--
John Blessing

businesses
http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 23rd 07, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
Accessing outlook email from another program

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Harald wrote:

I have written a software package for the wine...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 15th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By John Blessing
Help a School Use Outlook 2007

Just to jump in, although it might be less fun than building it yourself
using Outlook, maybe you should use software that was designed to do this
job - we just happen to have one at...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 14th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
Sending emails with attachments

"Richard Mahan" wrote in message
I would like to know when sending files by email, if there is a way to have
the file...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 4th 07, 10:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By John Blessing
Problems sending email

"djc122984" wrote in message
Ok I can't quite figure out what the problem is with why I can't send...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 1st 07, 05:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By John Blessing
send the same message to multiple recipients

Please try our email scheduler (http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm)
which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, html or plain text,
with attachments, either as a one-off or...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 1st 07, 01:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By John Blessing
e-mail

"aenriquez" wrote in message
I receibed e-mails but I can't sent them. Help please?

Probably got...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 1st 07, 10:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
I'm not receiving emails from some senders, and vice versa

"FWE" wrote in message
Hi all - for the last 6 months or so, I have not been receiving all
the emails...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By John Blessing
unwanted attachments

If your recipients are sensible, they only read emails as plain text. In
which case there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop this.

--
John Blessing

http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 13th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By John Blessing
Automate Email

Please try our email scheduler (http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm)
which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, either as a one-off
or regularly at a specified time and...