Search: Posts made by: S Thomas
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 28th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By S Thomas
My reminders are not popping up... how do I fix?

Well, I guess the 3rd time is the charm... or maybe it is the 3rd machine
that we tried running the outlook /cleanreminders command on and it seems to
have taken care of the problem for us. It...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 28th 08, 08:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By S Thomas
My reminders are not popping up... how do I fix?

I also have a user with this same problem. She has Office 2003 SP2 and we
use Exchange 2003. She is on a roaming profile as well. All of the settings
are set for reminders in Outlook but they...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 19th 06, 11:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By S Thomas
Receive undeliverable email messages when sending calendar app

I, too, am looking for a solution to this problem. I now have two users
reporting this problem with messages regarding users that had left our
organization and I cannot find a delegate listing,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 24th 06, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By S Thomas
how do I organize & view contacts by category?

You didn't say which version of Outlook you were using, but if you have
entered the categories into the contacts and saved them then try:

Click on the View menu - then Arrange By - and select...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 23rd 06, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By S Thomas
I can't get automatic brackets () around my phone numbers.

See if this article on Microsofts knowledge base helps you.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258171/en-us

--
S Thomas

"Dick E." wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 23rd 06, 08:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By S Thomas
Sorry this can be closed I accidentally entered it twice

I forgot that I had entered it under
Subject: Outlook and Shared Address Books 5/22/2006 12:10 PM PST

--
S Thomas
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 23rd 06, 08:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba

Yes, I did that, and this is what I did to complete step 4
In the Email accounts window I clicked on Change and then under "type the
name of the mailbox setup for you by by the administrator" I...
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 23rd 06, 08:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 5
Posted By S Thomas
Outlook and Shared Address Books

Yes, I did that, and this is what I did to complete step 4
In the Email accounts window I clicked on Change and then under "type the
name of the mailbox setup for you by by the administrator" I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 23rd 06, 08:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By S Thomas
Also need help showing Shared contacts folder in my Address Book

We use Exchange Server 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have gone through all of the
steps listed on the page listed below to the letter.
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/oloabpf.htm#displayother

When I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 23rd 06, 03:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By S Thomas
How do I delete misspelled email addresses on Outlook XP

Start typing the misspelled address in the To field. When it shows up as a
suggested address press the down arrow to highlight the misspelled suggestion
and then press the delete key on your...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 22nd 06, 08:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By S Thomas
Outlook and Shared Address Books

Well, I saw this and thought I had the answer to my problem... but it didn't
work. We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. An assistant in one of our
departments needs to be able to click on the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 22nd 06, 08:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba