Search: Posts made by: paul
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 14th 10, 11:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By paul
Sending multiple events

Hi

1. When I have completed a commercial agreement for one of my clients, I
send them a list of the key dates and events arising out of it.

2. I’d like to email them a single file that – on...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 16th 10, 08:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
outlook 2003 can't see exchange folders

system:

vista sp1
outlook 2003

I have a new hp laptop so this is first time setup problems.

works:

1. I setup a new profile, created a new personal pst file, and new exchange
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 18th 10, 11:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
outlook 2007 access dinied do not have permission

cannot open your default e-mail folders. File access is denied. You do not
have the permission required to access the file
c:\users\paul\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\oulook.pst.

That is the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 15th 10, 06:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
Reinstalled Outlook - now email address books are missing.

I have exactly the same problem as Lemonholm, I allowed windows easy transfer
to move me across from a windows XP computer with MSO Small Business 2003 to
Windows 7 Ultimate woth MSO Small...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 4th 10, 08:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar

Ken,

Thanks for the reply. I got it working using the getfolderid to determine
the correct calendar.

Cheers,

Paul

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 4th 10, 08:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
Setting appointment label

Hi,

I'm using office 2003.

I'm using the code below to change the label for my appointments based on
the subject contents, but when I run the code not all the appointments are
changed to the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 3rd 10, 07:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar

Hi,

I'm using access 2003

I'm looking for some code to create appointments into a shared outlook
calendar.

We've got several shared calendars and I need to post appointments into a
specific one...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 3rd 10, 07:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar

Hi,

I'm using access 2003

I'm looking for some code to create appointments into a shared outlook
calendar.

We've got several shared calendars and I need to post appointments into a
specific one...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 1st 10, 04:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
Macros Do Not Run

I just moved from one computer to another. I copied that VBA macros, but
they do not run. I have security at Medium. Is there something I am missing?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 20th 10, 10:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
new appointments, recurring, non-sequential. How can I do it?

Is there anyone that can help met to find a quick way of entering the same
detail for a lot of appointments on various days spread through the year -
non sequensal. I used an 'organiser' before in...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 18th 10, 03:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
Outlook.pst File Size

Thank you Russ

I have tried to compact the .pst file but saw a very minimal decrease in the
file size (10% file size reduction, .pst file still 2GB).

I selected the .pst file and 'Compact Now'...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 17th 10, 10:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By paul
Outlook.pst File Size

Hi:

In an effort to manage the thousands of emails that I've sent and recieved
over the years I have created multiple smaller .pst files to create my own
'archive' structure. The primary reason...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 17th 10, 10:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
Outlook.pst File Size

Hi:

In an effort to manage the thousands of emails that I've sent and recieved
over the years I have created multiple smaller .pst files to create my own
'archive' structure. The primary reason...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 14th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
Attendees not visible in outlook only users who have Blackberries

Also I have set up calendar troubleshooting. I have the logcalb# files, but
I need MS to read them. CAn anyone help with that?

"Spechty" wrote:

A user creates a Meeting Invitation with Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 9th 09, 06:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By paul
I can't recieve new mail from one contact

I can't recieve new mail from one specific contact. I can recieve replys
from him but any new messages that he sends do not go through. We have
redone the address in the address book but this dod...
Forum: Outlook Express October 29th 09, 09:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By paul
"access denied" why?

"Blue Atoll" wrote:

i open outlook express, try to open an inbox message and get access denied,
verify user name and password. i don't know what to do. Details show:
Configuration:

"Blue Atoll" wrote:

i open outlook express, try to open an inbox message and get access denied,
verify user name and password. i don't know what to do. Details show:
Configuration:
Forum: Outlook Express October 29th 09, 09:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By paul
"access denied" why?

"Blue Atoll" wrote:

i open outlook express, try to open an inbox message and get access denied,
verify user name and password. i don't know what to do. Details show:
Configuration:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 09, 12:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By paul
I sent an invite attendee from calender/attendee couldnt open

Thanks. How best to see if I have iCAl format prior to spending money
upgrading.

"Vince Averello" wrote:

What version of Outlook are you using? The later versions use iCal format
which is...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By paul
I sent an invite attendee from calender/attendee couldnt open

Is there something I can do when I send an invite to make sure those who dont
have microsoft office/outlook can open/accept invite or can they download
some software. Thanks
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 30th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By paul
How do I remove attachments in calendar?

The size of my calendar folder is 100MB due to many entries with
attachments. Is there a way to remove/delete the attachments without having
to open each appointment?
--
Paul
Forum: Outlook Express September 18th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

I reinstalled Windows XP SP3 just about 10 days ago, and the drag and drop
of links in OE was working. I went about installing other programs on my
computer and installing Windows and...
Forum: Outlook Express September 18th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 42
Posted By paul
Drag and drop link stopped working

I reinstalled Windows XP SP3 just about 10 days ago, and the drag and drop
of links in OE was working. I went about installing other programs on my
computer and installing Windows and...
Forum: Outlook Express September 16th 09, 05:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 42
Posted By paul
Drag and drop link stopped working

I do not have any other drag and drop problem. For example, I can drag and
drop files in Windows Explorer, and drag and drop text in Word.

When I ran "regsvr32 ole.dll", I received the error...