Threads in Forum : Outlook and VBA Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
NULL by Joel Allen
Outlook 2003 SP3 Hello, How do I make a property NULL. This isn't working: item.userproperties("test") = NULL Can someone help me with the...
July 9th 09 01:57 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 1,047
Folder Switch Event by Douglas Quaid
Never mind. Figured it out.
July 9th 09 12:48 PM
by Douglas Quaid Go to last post
0 687
Running a Macro when email arrives by Rob Girard
Hi Sue, Your script is very useful and I have mange to create this to flash up with a msg box when the email arrives with a specific subject. Is...
July 9th 09 12:07 PM
by Rob Girard Go to last post
0 1,036
Move email via script - Outlook 2003 by Robert Haines
I have a script that will move the email from a specific person to an archive folder. The problem is that thg received date is reset to the date...
July 9th 09 10:30 AM
by Robert Haines Go to last post
0 1,099
Can I determine if an item is in a shared calendar? by Tadwick
Given an item object, can I programmatically determine if it belongs to the current user or is in a shared folder?
July 9th 09 07:44 AM
by Tadwick Go to last post
5 1,319
Programming Tutorial by Jinger
I am a vb.net programmer but have not done anything with office. Any quick tutorials available to get started in outlook programming? -- Thanks...
July 8th 09 06:11 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 2,577
Question
Changing calendar views by Douglas Quaid
Hi, I am new to Outlook and just getting my feet wet on the VB commands for it, so I thought I would start with something simple but even this little...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 8th 09 02:52 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
10 2,178
How to clear categories by donwms
In OL 2003, from a rule, I'm trying to run a script: Sub ClearCategories(ObjMsg As Outlook.MailItem) ObjMsg.Categories = "" ObjMsg.Save End Sub I...
July 8th 09 12:12 PM
by donwms[_2_] Go to last post
2 3,347
design buttons in email body by sam
Hi All, I have designed an Excel Form that users use to input data. I am trying to connect the form to Access Database. Once users fill in the...
July 7th 09 08:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 1,665
task getting stuck by Joel Allen
Outlook 2003 SP3 Hi, I have a custom task form that has close to 400 fields. Every now and then, a task will get stuck if too many fields have...
July 7th 09 06:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
5 893
Plugin registering the same email twice. by anindasen_0609[_2_]
Hi, I have created a plugin and it is working ok but something strange is happening. Incoming emails which have two attachments are getting...
July 7th 09 02:40 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 991
Calendar private appointments, an unresolved question... by Alberto_5015
In Outlook 2003's calendar view you can see a placeholder for a private appointment in another person's calendar. There is a way to retrive...
July 7th 09 01:11 PM
by Alan Moseley Go to last post
3 2,892
Run script rule not exectued for first few mails by Luc[_2_]
I recently replaced a number of rules for routing incoming mails to different folders by a single 'run script' rule, and wrote a more refined version...
July 7th 09 06:54 AM
by Luc[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,254
Make Field Available If A Crietria In The Other Field is Selected by Cue
Hello, I searched the internet and was unsuccessful in trying to find a code for my issue. I have created a form that contains a fields with...
July 6th 09 08:18 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 613
sort over flagstatus by King Albert
Hi, In my inbox I have a folder "Servers" That folder is populated by mails that either I moved or created there using VBS. The script flags these...
July 6th 09 05:05 PM
by King Albert Go to last post
4 1,015
Specify Font Name or Face using VBA Macro in Word by JBark
Hello - when I use vba to create an Outlook mail item using Word 2003 as the email editor, can I specify the font to be used in my vba macro code?...
July 6th 09 03:16 PM
by JBark Go to last post
2 2,736
export to excel 2007 by Imran Ghani
Hi! I am working with ms access 2007 and ms excel 2007. I wanna export my data to excel 2007. Kindly guide me about the specific command for that....
July 6th 09 01:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 840
Send reply when email is sent HELP! by laavista
I'm using Outlook 2000-2002 and really need help. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to do something that should be simple... I send...
July 5th 09 05:47 PM
by laavista Go to last post
2 702
Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task by Kolz
Getting tired of drag and drop and if copying a message having to open up the message in the text, so what i want to do is copy the entire message...
July 3rd 09 04:17 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
2 2,307
Reply forms by Martin
Hello VBA masters, I'm tryin to find a solution how to cllect data from many users efficiently. Regullary I have to ask round 50 users and they...
July 3rd 09 02:00 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post

From The