Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   how do I write a plug in to send messages to a web app? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/99183-how-do-i-write-plug.html)

Mark January 19th 10 01:56 PM

how do I write a plug in to send messages to a web app?

What is the best way to send an email message to a web service that will
process the message and attachments, and post them into a web application

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] January 19th 10 07:03 PM

how do I write a plug in to send messages to a web app?

That all depends on the Web service and many other things, you've provided
almost no information for us.

What version of Outlook, what does the Web service understand, what
language, what API's are you using, do you have any experience in working
with the Outlook object model or any other relevant API?

Once you answer those questions and probably others maybe someone here can
point you in a direction.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]