how do I write a plug in to send messages to a web app?

Old January 19th 10, 02:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Mark

Default how do I write a plug in to send messages to a web app?

What is the best way to send an email message to a web service that will
process the message and attachments, and post them into a web application
Old January 19th 10, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

That all depends on the Web service and many other things, you've provided
almost no information for us.

What version of Outlook, what does the Web service understand, what
language, what API's are you using, do you have any experience in working
with the Outlook object model or any other relevant API?

Once you answer those questions and probably others maybe someone here can
point you in a direction.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]