How to add a bitmap footer to each outgoing email programmatically

Old March 11th 06, 09:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Herve cadieu

Default How to add a bitmap footer to each outgoing email programmatically

Hi ,

I have a process which produces an unique bitmap (time stamped handwritten
authenticated signature)
and I would like to include this signature bitmap to any outgoing email .

So my question is :

where , at which stage ? can I add this bitmap in the mail ( in an Com
add-in structure ) the code needs to be able to add the signature image to
any kind of email wether it HTML RTF or TEXT Only (as attachement in this
case). wether or not word mail is activated as editor.
I was looking to put some code there in thses events in the designer
Private Sub objMailItem_Reply(ByVal Response As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
'
'With objMailItem
'
'.Body
'
'End With
End Sub

Private Sub objMailItem_ReplyAll(ByVal Response As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
'
End Sub

Private Sub objMailItem_Send(Cancel As Boolean)
'
End Sub
but it looks like there is no mean to add the bitmap there or is it a
mistake from me ?
Any help will be very much appreciated
Best regards
Old March 13th 06, 07:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Michael Bauer

Am Sat, 11 Mar 2006 01:02:26 -0800 schrieb Herve cadieu:

You can use the Application“s ItemSend event.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Old March 13th 06, 08:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Herve cadieu

Default How to add a bitmap footer to each outgoing email programmatic

Dear Michael Thank you for your email,
Could you show me a code snippet on how to add say a
"c:\myfiles\image.bmp" to any email bottom ?
I cannot figure out how to achieve it.
Thank you much

"Michael Bauer" wrote:

Am Sat, 11 Mar 2006 01:02:26 -0800 schrieb Herve cadieu:

You can use the ApplicationĀ“s ItemSend event.

Old March 13th 06, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Dmitry Streblechenko

See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/htmlimg.htm

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/