Outlook Banter

-   Outlook and VBA (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/)
-   -   Forward e-mail as an attachment (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-vba/7300-forward-e-mail-attachment.html)

dthmtlgod January 23rd 06 02:13 PM

Forward e-mail as an attachment

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I posted recently about the sensitivity problem I am having.

Is it possible for me to create a new e-mail when it meets the rules
criteria I have setup and forward that e-mail as an attachment??

Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] January 25th 06 04:38 PM

Forward e-mail as an attachment

"Forward it to people or distribution list as an attachment" is one of the
possible rule actions you can set in the Rules Wizard. You can also choose
to respond with a specific Outlook template (.oft) as a "canned reply" -
however you cannot have your reply be an attachment to a new or forwarded
message.

--
Eric Legault (Outlook MVP, MCDBA, old school WOSA MCSD, B.A.)
Try Picture Attachments Wizard for Outlook: