Forward e-mail as an attachment

Old January 23rd 06, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
dthmtlgod

Default Forward e-mail as an attachment

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I posted recently about the sensitivity problem I am having.

Is it possible for me to create a new e-mail when it meets the rules
criteria I have setup and forward that e-mail as an attachment??

Old January 25th 06, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]

"Forward it to people or distribution list as an attachment" is one of the
possible rule actions you can set in the Rules Wizard. You can also choose
to respond with a specific Outlook template (.oft) as a "canned reply" -
however you cannot have your reply be an attachment to a new or forwarded
message.

--
Eric Legault (Outlook MVP, MCDBA, old school WOSA MCSD, B.A.)
Try Picture Attachments Wizard for Outlook:

attachment forward ani Outlook Express 8 March 17th 06 01:51 PM
I can't insert names when clicking BCC to forward mail Laurie Outlook - Using Contacts 1 January 29th 06 04:51 AM
rules in 2k3 - drop attachment and forward message Andrew Outlook - General Queries 2 January 19th 06 09:18 PM
Forward e-mail from Outlook Maxim Kazitov Outlook - General Queries 3 January 13th 06 02:37 PM
Outlook Express E-mail Attachment Is Gone Ray10X10 Outlook - General Queries 1 January 10th 06 11:16 AM