++++ Can I use macro to monitor incoming messages ?

Old May 3rd 07, 10:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ian

Default ++++ Can I use macro to monitor incoming messages ?

I created some macro in Outlook 2002 and run them manually. Can I use macro
to monitor incoming messages automatically? i.e. check each incoming message
in Inbox and re-direct them into different folders in real time. Similar to
Rules but VBA is more flexible. Thanks.
Old May 4th 07, 06:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]

Please see the sample for the ItemAdd event in the VBA help.

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Old May 5th 07, 02:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ian

I tried Microsoft article 292063 and it works. But I have to manually run it.
The macro does not run automatically after Outlook started. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Old May 7th 07, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ian

It ran automatically after I set Macro Security to low. I also created a
certificate, assigned it to the macro project and I set Macro
Security to High. But I still have to manually run the macro after outlook
started.

Old May 8th 07, 03:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ian

It works when I set up on another PC. Thanks.

"Ian" wrote:

[...]

Monitor Macro Running Vadhimoo Outlook and VBA 2 November 29th 06 06:13 AM
INCOMING MESSAGES PAM Outlook Express 2 August 30th 06 06:37 AM
Monitor another users Mailbox for new mail [email protected] Outlook and VBA 4 August 16th 06 01:57 PM
How to monitor Outlook 2003 performance/health Sergio Outlook - General Queries 0 January 27th 06 09:21 PM
Monitor/troubleshoot Outlook [email protected] Outlook - General Queries 0 January 26th 06 08:23 PM