Email Drag and Drop Event in outlook

Old November 8th 06, 04:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Elanchezhian.R

Default Email Drag and Drop Event in outlook

Hi,

Is it possible to Track the Email Drag and Drop event in outlook using VBA
code or VSTO.

Thanks in Advance for the help
--
Software Engineer
L&T Infotech
Old November 8th 06, 06:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

There is no event for drag and drop. You'd have to trap ItemAdd or
ItemRemove in a folder's Items collection, and ItemRemove doesn't tell you
what was removed.

Outlook 2007 has a Folder.BeforeItemMove event that could probably be used
but you'd still have to handle that event for every folder.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Old November 8th 06, 07:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Elanchezhian.R

Hi Ken,

Is it possible to Create Sharepoint Document library Folders in Outlook
2007. Because we have requirement like, Emails can be easily drag and drop to
Sharepoint Documents Library folders.

If possible Can you suggest me the possible ways to do that.

Thanks and Regards
Elanchezhian.R
--
Software Engineer
L&T Infotech

Old November 8th 06, 07:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

I haven't done much with SharePoint and Outlook 2007, I'd suggest posting
this in a general Outlook group or a SharePoint group to see what they say
as that's not a programming question.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Old July 24th 09, 11:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
JIK

Elanchezhian,

Are you still an active user here?

I found an article it seems you wrote regarding email drag and drop to
SharePoint...
Wondering if you may share the code?

Jon