How do I insert a company logo when designing a form in Outlook?

Old March 29th 06, 04:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
RobynH

Default How do I insert a company logo when designing a form in Outlook?

I am designing a form to be used in Outlook, however, it will not allow me to
copy and paste the company logo into the form. Can this be down and if so
how?
Old March 29th 06, 05:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sydney

Use the Image control.

From the Toolbox - controls, add the Image control to the form. Right
click, Advanced Properties, browse to the logo from the Picture value.