Custom controls not functioning?

Old August 9th 09, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Gordon

Default Custom controls not functioning?

As instructed, I right click on my control toolbox to add custom controls.
When I right click, nothing happens. I get no menu or response of any kind.

I'm trying to add a date picker in the tasks form.

I suspect that because my version of Outlook is for Non-commercial use (I
got it from my school for use as a school teacher), that some of the
functionality is disabled. The version of Office is 2007 Professional Plus,
but as I said, it is for non-commercial use.

Please help!! I am correct on my limited functionality theory? Or is there
something else going on here?

Is there an alternative way of getting a date picker?

Thanks in advance!!!
-Gordon.
Old August 9th 09, 11:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_]

Your limited functionality theory doesn't apply here. It's just flaky and
sometimes works only if you add the controls in the control toolbox in
Outlook VBA rather than in the form designer's toolbox.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP