Manually change 'Date Sent', 'Date received' in messages ... how ?

Old March 21st 07, 02:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
baxe0

Default Manually change 'Date Sent', 'Date received' in messages ... how ?

For uniformity reasons and to have better grip on my correspondence, I want
to store my messages, text, articles received not by internet but on paper in
Outlook after scanning/ OCR them.

I can create a new message from the scanned text. Of course I want to
timestamp these artificial Outlook messages properly, so I can retrieve/
categorize/ index them easily (e.g. with Windows Desktop Search).

Thus in must change 'Date Sent', 'Date received' manually in thes
'fake'messages.

Does any know a way or a program (Visual Basic) to do this. At present I do
not master Visual Basic so I can write it myself.

Erik

--
I always think hard before I say something stupid