How to deal with a debug error due to abnormal termination in OE?

Old May 16th 06, 05:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Noah

Default How to deal with a debug error due to abnormal termination in OE?

I try to access my School news groups in Outlook Express and recieve a Debug
Error from Microsoft Visual C++Debug Library. The error says it is due to
abnormal program termination then it gives an option press retry to debug the
application or abort, ignore. It alos states runtime error in the program
file when closing. Anything I click on shuts the OE program down and is never
accessable without the errors. I think it is the outlook express 2003
edition. Please help, I can not access my college courses with out this OE
program!! Thank you very much...
Noah R.