Organizational Froms Library Permissions error, but I have permissions?

Old May 5th 06, 03:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Trigon

Default Organizational Froms Library Permissions error, but I have permissions?

Here is the setup. We run (2) Exchange 2003 servers and are trying to
publish a form to the organizational forms library to make it available
to all. We created the form and when attempting to publish we get the
Mapi error "The form cannot be installed because you do not have
permissions"

Three of us have tried it, all with admin rights and I have checked to
make sure we have rights on the server. I am confused about what I
should see on the server side though.

When I go to Eforms Registry should I see a folder under it that says
Organizational Forms? Some posts I read make me think I should se that
actual folder. What I do see is the form we created by right clicking
on the Eforms registry and that is what I am checking permissions on.

Hope that makes sense. If I am supposed to see "organizational forms"
what did we miss?

Thanks

Old May 6th 06, 02:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Yes, you should see a folder for each language for which you've created an Organizational Forms library. Did anyone create it yet? Did you check your permissions on it? See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/formpub.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old May 8th 06, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Trigon

The folder structure is

Folders - Public Folders - EFORMS REGISTRY and then the folders we
created and named. These are the folders we can't see listed in
Organizational forms in Outlook that we are trying to publish to. We
have owner rights to the folder we created

Thank you.

Old May 8th 06, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Trigon

I aplogize, we are in teh ESM and have created a library there and have
set permissions to owner for our admin group but still can't publish
the form to that library. In fact, when we choose publish as in
outlook and browse to OFL we don't see anything listed there, not even
the one we created.

Old May 8th 06, 08:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

I don't know what you're expecting to see. Since you have not published any forms yet, the Organizational Forms library will be empty.

When you created the Organizational Forms library, did you choose the correct language, i.e. the one your clients are using? You did create it with System Folders displayed, right?

Please tell us exactly what permissions are present on the Client Permissions dialog for your Org Forms library.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old May 9th 06, 03:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Trigon

I guess I am not sure what I should see and that doesn't bother me as
much as not being able to get the form to publish.

The library on the server says it is using English (Canadian) and we
are using just the standard English version of Office.

Yes, I did right click the Public Folders, show system folders, then
EFORMS REGISTR,Y then right click and choose New then Organizational
Form

Client Permissions are set so that my personal account (I added by
itself as a test), the adminstrator account and a distribution group
containing It staff all have owner roles

Old May 9th 06, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Trigon

I don't even see an English USA???