Can I install MS Office from a thumb drive?

Old June 22nd 10, 11:12 AM
lee91 lee91 is offline
Junior Member

Default Can I install MS Office from a thumb drive?

I have a laptop with no CD drive. I have other PC's with a drive. How can I install MS office on the laptop? Can I make some kind of disk image, copy it to a thumb drive, and install office on the laptop that way? Or can I connect the laptop to the PC some way and access the disk drive? Thanks!