Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Mail Merge of Mailing Labels using Outlook and Word 2000 - Alignment of Text by [email protected]
I have Outlook and Word 2000 . I only use the "Mail Merge" function once each year when I address Christmas Cards so , consequently , I'm not very...
December 8th 07 02:29 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 503
Changing Destination of "backup.pst" Changes File Size ! by [email protected]
I have XP Pro SP2 installed on my laptop with MS Outlook2003. I only use Outlook as a Contacts list and , until today , this data was saved as the...
April 28th 08 08:53 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 690
distribution List by Adnan Wali
Hi! Is there any way that I can create the distribution list that have all my contacts and create of file for that can be imported by other people...
January 17th 06 07:20 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 684
Distribution List by Adnan Wali
Is there a way that i can import all my contacts in distribution list like i dont have to create contacts one by one in DL,instead i can import all...
January 17th 06 07:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 850
How to use several Outlook 2003 contact lists in Mail Merge by Adprof
I have a major contact list and three sub lists created from entries in the major list. When I try to use them in an Email mail merge the dialog box...
April 13th 06 01:10 AM
by Adprof Go to last post
2 724
Can you make some contact fields private? by Adrian
Is it possible in outlook 2007 to make some contact fields private? For instance, I have my own contact details fully filled out, but would like to...
September 3rd 09 04:21 AM
by Adrian Go to last post
2 769
Problem with sending email to contacts in Outlook 2007 by Adrian
I'm hoping someone can help me with this one.... I am running Outlook 2007 with Vista. On sending an email to a contact I click on the "to" box,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 30th 08 03:30 PM
by jsyeager Go to last post
20 1,535
HOW DO YOU CONFIGURE OUTLOOK ADDRESS BOOK OR CONTACT LIST- by Adrian
Any help setting up outlook contacts system there must be some system to the way the information is handled I have imported address book fron...
June 16th 08 09:49 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 488
Mailing Address Layouts by Adrian
When selecting the drop-down option "New Contact from Same Company", I have noticed that the mailing address layout changes for the new contact even...
September 12th 08 01:01 PM
by Adrian Go to last post
0 330
missing phone numbers when exporting contacts from Outlook to Exce by Adrian
I am tring to export my contact list from outlook 2007 to Excel 2003 via the wizard under Fileimport / export. I've done this successfully many...
September 2nd 09 11:31 PM
by Adrian Go to last post
0 931
Problem importing contacts from excel 2003 to outlook 2007 by Adrian
I'm trying to import a contact list from excell 2003 to outlook 2007. I'm using the wizard under FileImport and Export The problem is that only...
September 16th 09 11:21 PM
by Jim Bozarth Go to last post
4 473
My Inbox appears in my Contacts list by Adrian B
Hi Just yesterday I noticed that my Inbox was stuck showing two new emails in the folder list as in "Inbox(2)" when there were no new emails in the...
March 23rd 07 07:28 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 683
Team's mailbox contacts don't show in "To" dialogue by Adrian B
hi there I support two contacts folders in Outlook 2003. One is attached to my Exchange Profile and the other is a part of my team mailbox....
March 29th 07 02:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 695
How do I change the appearance of flags for message & contacts by Adrian Carrasco
I have the same issue now, do you know if there is a "patch" already available to solve this???, I have created several customized flags according...
October 23rd 06 11:55 AM
by Art K Go to last post
1 500
Adding contacts to a network by Adrian Young
I am trying to add all my contacts and vendors into my address book, we are on a our own network here and I need to know how can I make my address...
January 7th 08 09:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 341
Printing Only A Single Category by Adriana
I had someone give me the answer but I forgot how. I want to print ONLY one category.i.e. business or personal...not both
February 6th 07 03:04 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 428
print a contact list of business category only no other category by Adriana
I like to have a printed list of the business category. I used to use PalmOne and it let me do this however, I cannot see how to just print a...
January 18th 07 07:55 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,601
How do i copy outlook contacts to my PDa by adrianmoss
I have outlook xp on my PC and i have a new PDA running windos mobile version 5. I do not want to copy all my contacts onto the pda. how can i copy...
January 28th 06 08:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 811
new field in contact form by Adrica
Can I add new fields to the default contact form?
January 15th 06 05:06 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 954
how do I forward a distribution list in office 2003? by Adrienne
I've tried dragging it to a message and can't figure it out!
September 11th 07 08:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The