what does "invalid recipients" mean?

Old November 22nd 09, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Martha

Default what does "invalid recipients" mean?

I send e-mails to legittimate addresses and I get a system undeliverable
message saying that some or most are invalid recipients. why?
Old November 22nd 09, 02:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine

Most likely because they do not have a valid electronic address for the mail
transport you are using. Unless you tell us the mail account type, how you
are selecting the recipients and how you have validated the email addresses,
we can't help further.
--
Russ Valentine