"private" category in contacts not secure?

Old March 27th 06, 04:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Rich

Default "private" category in contacts not secure?

I've moved from Palm platform to Windows and want to secure one of my contact
categories called "passwords". Palm allowed for password protected
"screening" or "hiding" of records, does Windows? All records in this
category are checked "private" and I've played with "views", without success.
I want to secure these records.....
Old March 27th 06, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Outlook's password-protection capability extends only to an entire .pst file, not to individual items, folders, categories, etc.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old March 27th 06, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

That might be one solution, but it's out of the scope of this discussion forum.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old April 5th 06, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
olga

Hi,

I have excatly the same problem with my new PDA I can't make the records
private. My solution I put the password on my new PDA which requer to put the
password evry 15 minutes if PDA is not in use.