Private label for Outlook Contacts

Old January 16th 09, 06:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
KarenMc

Default Private label for Outlook Contacts

Our company just installed the Exchange server. I have full authority to
change/delete/add to my manager's contact database remotely. Somehow I have
marked 8 of his contacts as private and now I cannot see them.
Contact count in Phone List View is 864.
Contact count in bottom left of screen for all contacts is 872.
I know six out of the eight that are missing.
How do I find these so I can remove the private label?
No contacts should be private.
When I perform a search, none of the six that I know appear in the search.

Thank you,
Exhange New Girl
Old January 18th 09, 07:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Did your manager select the option on the delegate's tab to allow delegates
to see items marked as private?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, KarenMc asked: