How do I auto add people replied to, to MS Outlook contacts

Old June 24th 07, 01:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sally

Default How do I auto add people replied to, to MS Outlook contacts

I know that in Outlook it was possible to automatically add people I reply to
into my contacts list. i am now using MS Outlook, is it possible to do the
same?
Old June 24th 07, 03:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Never has this been a feature in Outlook, only in Outlook Express.
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Old June 24th 07, 02:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Oliver Vukovics

Hi Sally,

in addition to the posting of Russ you could try also our freeware addins
for Outlook:

Public Contact After Reply for Outlook:

Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is a
freeware addin for Outlook, which create automatically an Outlook contact
after reply to an email.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlo...ter-reply.html

or for existing emails: Public Mail 2 Contact for Outlook (freeware)

Public Mail 2 Contact is a freeware addin for Outlook It generates Outlook
contacts from existing e-mails and verifies whether the e-mail-address does
already exist as contact in Outlook.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlo...o-contact.html

also available on the microsoft server:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...CE011869211033

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Old June 26th 07, 09:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Andra

Hello,

You can do this by using the "Bells&Whistles" add-in. More info on
www.emailaddressmanager.com. From this site you can also download the trial
version of the product.

Old June 26th 07, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Diane Poremsky

http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm#imo has a list of utilities.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]