How do I duplicate company name/address for multiple individuals?

Old May 1st 07, 09:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
bsales

Default How do I duplicate company name/address for multiple individuals?

I have several individuals who work for the same business and at the same
address. Rather than retype all of the business information in Outlook, I'd
rather just copy it but I don't see a way to do that and "HELP" isn't
helping!!!

Old May 1st 07, 09:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

bsales wrote:

I have several individuals who work for the same business and at the
same address. Rather than retype all of the business information in
Outlook, I'd rather just copy it but I don't see a way to do that and
"HELP" isn't helping!!!

Display your contacts in the By Category view, group by the company, then
select the contacts you want to change and drag the selection to the proper
company group.
--
Brian Tillman