Auto Add email address to contacts list

Old January 9th 07, 10:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
!ngeniuos

Default Auto Add email address to contacts list

Good Day
When I sent a message, or replay to a message, is there any way that the
email adress can be save in my Contacts list ? ?-
( not the auto complete list associated to the .NK2 file)

Thanx
Old January 9th 07, 11:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients
automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of
Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people
you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code:
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Old January 9th 07, 04:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Oliver Vukovics

Hi !ngeniuos,

you could try also our freeware addins for Outlook: Public Contact After
Reply for Outlook:

Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is a
freeware addin for Outlook, which create automatically an Outlook contact
after reply to an email.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlo...ter-reply.html

or for existing emails: Public Mail 2 Contact for Outlook (freeware)

Public Mail 2 Contact is a freeware addin for Outlook It generates Outlook
contacts from existing e-mails and verifies whether the e-mail-address does
already exist as contact in Outlook.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlo...o-contact.html

also available on the microsoft server:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...CE011869211033

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder