Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Using Contacts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/)
-   -   Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-using-contacts/3349-auto-suggest-stoped-working-outlook.html)

[email protected] February 2nd 06 10:35 PM

Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003

Auto suggest/compile semi-stoped working on 1 machine. It only keeps the
names for about 2 or 3 hours and then nothing again. The option is checked
to be on, deleted the .NK2 file in hopes that Outlook would create a new one.
Outlook did not create a new one. I also tried Alt+k with no help. I'm
stumped. Thanks
Josh

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] February 2nd 06 11:21 PM

Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003

Recreating the NK2 file never works. Creating a new profile usually does.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

[email protected] February 3rd 06 12:44 PM

Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003

Russ, thanks for the suggestion. If I create a new profile will all my old
contacts be transfered, or do I have to re-enter them?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] February 3rd 06 08:53 PM

Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003

Just use the same Outlook data file in this profile.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]