Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003

Old February 2nd 06, 11:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
[email protected]

Default Auto Suggest Stoped working in Outlook 2003

Auto suggest/compile semi-stoped working on 1 machine. It only keeps the
names for about 2 or 3 hours and then nothing again. The option is checked
to be on, deleted the .NK2 file in hopes that Outlook would create a new one.
Outlook did not create a new one. I also tried Alt+k with no help. I'm
stumped. Thanks
Josh
Old February 3rd 06, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Recreating the NK2 file never works. Creating a new profile usually does.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Old February 3rd 06, 01:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
[email protected]

Russ, thanks for the suggestion. If I create a new profile will all my old
contacts be transfered, or do I have to re-enter them?

Old February 3rd 06, 09:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Just use the same Outlook data file in this profile.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]