Unable to receive emails in outlook express 6 since installing IE7

Old November 14th 06, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
tishy

Default Unable to receive emails in outlook express 6 since installing IE7

Since installing IE7, I can't receive emails via outlook express 6. I have
no idea how to sort this problem. I know I have been sent emails.
I can send emails though.
Also, when I open outlook express it keeps asking for my logon details -
which it didn't before installing IE7.
Old November 14th 06, 09:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

tishy wrote:

Since installing IE7, I can't receive emails via outlook express 6.
I have no idea how to sort this problem.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup like
--
Brian Tillman