want Outlook 2003 to auto open"Other Contacts" not "My Contacts"

Old June 28th 06, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
tobytaby

Default want Outlook 2003 to auto open"Other Contacts" not "My Contacts"

I and my administrator each have a computer that is linked to our office
server. We share contacts through the server on Microsoft Outlook 2003.
The shared contacts are under the section of the software called. "Other
Contacts". They are called "all contacts in public folder". My personal
contacts are under the section of the software called "My Contacts". They
are just called "contacts". Each time I boot up Outlook it automatically
opens to "contacts" under the section called "My Contacts". I want it to
automatically open to "all contacts in public folder" under the "Other
Contacts" section. I do I get it to do that?

Thanks,
Lonny