Please Help

Old April 20th 06, 06:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Greengoddess

Default Please Help

I had the same problem sending to a distribution list. It was working
just fine, and one day it just quit. I also noticed the email type
change from SMTP to MAPIPDL. I searched everywhere, couldn't find a
remedy or what MAPIPDL was. I tried downloading all of the updates to
see if that would help. Nothing. Finally, I tried sending to each
individual person on my list. One of them didn't work for some reason.
I removed that person from my distribution list and it worked
perfectly. Hopefully that will work for you, too!

Rkwriter wrote:
*Ok, trying this again. For some reason when I try to add a post on
my other thrread I continuously get the server error 500. And when I
try to follow the email by sending a request to it
bounces back as failed.

Here is my original message:

Hello, all! I hope you can assist me.

I have a Dell which is running MS XP Professional with MS Office 2003
(11.6359.6360) SP1. I have had constant issues with my MS Outlook
2003. The most recent is its inability to handle distribution lists
for some reason.

I had a working distribution list that suddenly ceased to work.
Looking closer, I noticed it had changed from an SMTP type to a
MAPIPDL. I have tried everything I can think of but cannot seem to
change it back.

PLEASE HELP! Thank you all in advance. *

--
Greengoddess