share contacts from computer with outlook 2002 to a computer with.

Old April 28th 06, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
pakamit

Default share contacts from computer with outlook 2002 to a computer with.

I want to share my contacts with another computer. My computer is running
Outlook 2003 and the other one is Outlook 2002. I see the place on 2003
where I can add users to my shared list. but the computer with the 2002 I
dont' see the option.
Old April 28th 06, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Unless you are using Exchange Server (which I assume you are not), you
cannot share Outlook data. Only one installation can access an Outlook data
file at a time. It that's OK, then just set each installation to use the
same data file and place it in a location each installation can access.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]