How to save email addresses automatically from sent messages?

Old April 3rd 06, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Yo

Default How to save email addresses automatically from sent messages?

How do I make outlook save automatically to address book email addresses of
contacts I’m sending or getting messages from?

Old April 3rd 06, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

Yo wrote:

How do I make outlook save automatically to address book email
addresses of contacts I’m sending or getting messages from?

You certainly don't want to automatically add to your COntacts addresses of
anyone from whom you receive a message because that would put all the
addresses from which you receive SPAM in your Contacts as well. Instead,
see this:
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 6th 06, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Dan Pascal

I use an Outlook add-in called Bells & Whistles to do this. You have the
option to save to a distribution list every contact that you reply to. I
consider that a very useful feature. You can find out more about Bells &
Whistles at this link: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/productivity.html