Search for e-mail from a contact from an address card.

Old March 31st 06, 04:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
John

Default Search for e-mail from a contact from an address card.

I was just trying to find an easier way to find e-mails from contacts and or
a specific company that is already in my contacts.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...tlook.contacts
Old March 31st 06, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

John wrote:

I was just trying to find an easier way to find e-mails from contacts
and or a specific company that is already in my contacts.

Easier than what? Personally, I can't imagine much easier that clicking
Find, entering the domain, and clicking Find Now. All messages containing
that domain appear.
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 2nd 06, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
John

Thanks Bill.
But I was actually thinking/hoping about the posibility of right clicking on
an address card and having that option come up with out going through the
trouble of typing in the domain name and performing a search.