Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   linking email accounts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/7969-linking-email-accounts.html)

Gordon P. Soles March 12th 06 02:17 PM

linking email accounts

When I try to add a second email accoutn to outlook so as to store my
messages, I receive an error message which says, that a subscription service
is required. The reason I wish to add a second email account is because my
first email account receives too many junk emails. If I can add the second
account, then I can condem the first. But Outlook will not allow me to
connect to or download messages from my preferred account.

Secondly, I am not able to access the mail option in user accounts.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] March 12th 06 11:36 PM

linking email accounts

Outlook version please? What type of account are you trying to add? If
Hotmail, it will only allow for a paid account in Outlook and Express.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Gordon P. Soles asked: