linking email accounts

Old March 12th 06, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Gordon P. Soles

Default linking email accounts

When I try to add a second email accoutn to outlook so as to store my
messages, I receive an error message which says, that a subscription service
is required. The reason I wish to add a second email account is because my
first email account receives too many junk emails. If I can add the second
account, then I can condem the first. But Outlook will not allow me to
connect to or download messages from my preferred account.

Secondly, I am not able to access the mail option in user accounts.
Old March 13th 06, 12:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook version please? What type of account are you trying to add? If
Hotmail, it will only allow for a paid account in Outlook and Express.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Gordon P. Soles asked: