cannot find outlook 2007

Old November 15th 07, 03:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
jasincl

Default cannot find outlook 2007

I downloaded trial version of Office Standard 2007 and Outlook 2007 does not
appear anywhere-though updates to it are registered when updates are
downloaded.
Word, Excel, PPT no problem.What do I do?Search does not turn up anything.
Old November 15th 07, 10:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Do you have any other version of OL installed?
Only a single instance of OL can be installed

Old November 15th 07, 01:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
jasincl

Yes, I had 2000 installed, to uninstall it I had to uninstall the entire
2000 suite, W,Excel and PPT 2007 are working fine, but still no sign of
Outlook 2007.When I put it in search I get copies of e-mails I sent on
webmail,but no sign of the program.Do I have to try to get back to Microsoft
to complete download of trail Office package?Thanks for input

Old November 15th 07, 03:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

jasincl wrote:

Yes, I had 2000 installed, to uninstall it I had to uninstall the
entire 2000 suite, W,Excel and PPT 2007 are working fine, but still
no sign of Outlook 2007.When I put it in search I get copies of
e-mails I sent on webmail,but no sign of the program.Do I have to
try to get back to Microsoft to complete download of trail Office
package?Thanks for input "DL" wrote:

Did you use the Add Component install and change Outlook from "Not
available" to "Run from My Computer"?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old November 15th 07, 07:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

jasincl wrote:

Solved it .Thanks a million!

You're welcome.