Outlook & Streets & Trips

Old April 17th 07, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DonnyJ

Default Outlook & Streets & Trips

I use both Outlook and Streets & Trips but I noticed that Outlook always
looks to the web when it needs a map. Why not detect when Streets & Trips is
install and use it. It's a perfect companion product. It shouls be integrated
into office. Maybe give the user the option to choose which map interface to
use.
Perhaps Microsoft will finally understand this and make patch/fix to
accomplish this

Old April 17th 07, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

DonnyJ wrote:

I use both Outlook and Streets & Trips but I noticed that Outlook
always looks to the web when it needs a map. Why not detect when
Streets & Trips is install and use it. It's a perfect companion
product. It shouls be integrated into office. Maybe give the user the
option to choose which map interface to use.
Perhaps Microsoft will finally understand this and make patch/fix to
accomplish this

It would be nice. In fact, once upon a time, that's the way Outlook
behaved. However, posting your wishes in this newsgroup won't help.
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 18th 07, 03:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

DonnyJ wrote:

Is there anything that will help. I mean, somehow they Microsoft
needs to hear us.

Write to them at outwish at microsoft dot com or visit a page like
https://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;1214&showpage=1&WS=support
(or whatever page corresponds to your country.
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 19th 07, 02:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DonnyJ

Thanks Brian, I did use your link to contact Microsoft. Lord only knows
wether it'll do any good.