2 lptps & acs outlook on both. why cant i see items sent on other

Old October 23rd 06, 07:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
little red riding hood

Default 2 lptps & acs outlook on both. why cant i see items sent on other

trying to access my emails through outlook on two laptops. one office one
home. How come original laptop is only one where i can read the emails i have
sent . They do not cross synch as the inboxes and other boxes do in the other
computer . . .Is there somewhere I can turn that feature on with my laptops,
Does it set up and auto notify each computer? can i do it remotely or have to
be in presence of each . . .
Old October 25th 06, 11:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

What type of email account? What version of Outlook?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

Old October 26th 06, 04:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
little red riding hood

Default 2 lptps & acs outlook on both. why cant i see items sent on ot

thanks for responding Hal.

Outlook 2003, Pop3 email hosted on remote server with our company.com
address . . .they said i just had to get into the habit of cc'ing or rather
bc'ing myself each time i send the emails . . .

aside from that? any other options?

Old October 26th 06, 06:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]

In a POP3 environment, there's no real way to keep anything but the Inbox in
sync. For other folders, see if this will work for you:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm
Synchronizing Outlook on two machines

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP- Print /Imaging -- WA7BGX