how to recover outlook old "Inbox" files after restoring XP

Old January 28th 06, 01:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Mark

Default how to recover outlook old "Inbox" files after restoring XP

I had to re-install XP. I found my old inbox files. How can I restore them?
Old January 29th 06, 10:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

What was the extension of these "Inbox" files?

Old June 13th 09, 10:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
zlatan24[_2_]

=?Utf-8?B?TUFSSw==?= Wrote:
I had to re-install XP. I found my old inbox files. How can I restore
them?

Know application which good works with dbx and similar mail files-'how
to fix outlook'
(http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/fix_o....html),because tool is
reliable this function I was tested for myself,it has many other
facilities,also software has free status as far as I can see,it is used
by a great many of individuals and businesses every day for a wide
variety of tasks that require 100% stability and reliability: storing
emails, business and personal contacts, as well as other important
information, such as appointments, tasks and notes,restore data after
internal software errors, power failures or hard drive crashes, let
alone other possible reasons,can also be used to recover data from
Microsoft Exchange .ost files and convert them into Microsoft Outlook
.pst files,allows you to easily repair damaged .pst files and recover
your information by making a few easy steps,knows how to fix Microsoft
Outlook perfectly well, it will prompt you for the data recovery method
you would like to use,saving the output data either as a single .pst
file or as a set of .eml, .vcf and .txt files,can be easily imported by
other applications supporting these formats, such as Microsoft Outlook
Express or Windows Address Book

Old June 23rd 09, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"zlatan24" wrote in message

=?Utf-8?B?TUFSSw==?= Wrote:
I had to re-install XP. I found my old inbox files. How can I restore
them?

Know application which good works with dbx and similar mail files-'how
to fix outlook'
(http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/fix_o....html),because tool is
reliable this function

Not needed. All the OP needs to do is to create a new mail profile, point it
at the existing PST, create the accounts, and he's done.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]