Settings in Favorate folders are not correctly saved

Old July 26th 06, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Dennis

Default Settings in Favorate folders are not correctly saved

I want Favorate Folders to include Inbox, Unread mail, Sent Items, For
Followup, Drafts and Deleted Items. When I open Outlook 2003 only Inbox, Sent
Items and For Followup are listed. How do I add the other folders and save
them so that when outlook opens they appear in Favorate Folders?
Old July 26th 06, 03:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Roady [MVP]

Remove them by selecting them and press Delete. You can add them by drag &
drop or rightclick a folder and choose add to Favorite Folders.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----

Old July 26th 06, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Dennis

I agree that following this procedure includes the folders in Favorate
Folders. The problem is that when I exit Outlook and then reopen Outlook, the
are no longer listed in Favorate Folders. Then I have to repeat the procedure
each time I open Outlook. How do I save these setting so they are listed in
Favorate Folder when I open Outlook?

Old July 26th 06, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Roady [MVP]

Ah, that is a completely different question.

Sounds like you have a corruption in your current setup. Do a reset on the
Navigation Pane and see if the changes stick now. To reset the Navigation
Pane;
Start- Run; outlook.exe /resetnavpane