Configuring OL 2K3 in cached exchange mode on 2 different desktops

Old January 13th 06, 07:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Jim

Default Configuring OL 2K3 in cached exchange mode on 2 different desktops

Is there any issue with configuring OL 2K3 to access the same Exchange 2003
mailbox in cached exchange mode on 2 different computers? We have a client
with a desktop in Indianapolis (office) and a desktop in Florida (vacation
home). He doesn't like using OWA while in Florida & would like to use OL 2K3
in both locations.

Thx.
--
Jim

Old January 13th 06, 09:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Jim

Default Configuring OL 2K3 in cached exchange mode on 2 different desk

Thx, we configured OL 2K3 on the Florida computer after applying SP2 and are
waiting for it to synchronize the mailbox now. By the way, we are using RPC
over HTTP and it seems to be working fine.
--
Jim