Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Question by Carl
I am part time employed and want to have access to both my personal Outlook folder (email through POP server) and my business Outlook folder...
February 25th 09 01:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 444
Outbound Emails by HelenF
I have users that want to save specific outbound emails, but not all. How can I configure this? -- HelenF
February 25th 09 12:24 PM
by badgolferman Go to last post
3 442
How do I delete "Email 2, Email 3" entries? by Robert S[_2_]
I am using two tools to synchronise my mobile phone with Outlook 2003 (GooSync, Son Eriksson PC Suite) on several computers (maybe not a great...
February 25th 09 12:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 982
outlook opens gif attachments but not jpeg , why by blackthorn
any help on this.always worked on old pc
February 25th 09 09:33 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 416
Outlook Service don't run. but the code runs fine in a console app by entvex
HI I am working on an application that searches other peoples calendar and saves the data for later use. I wrote the application as a console...
February 24th 09 11:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 479
open 2nd mailbox from a profile by bucky3
I have 2 profiles, one for work (using Exchange) and one for personal. I was able to open my personal mailbox/calendar from the work profile by...
February 24th 09 11:06 PM
by bucky3 Go to last post
7 759
Outlook Automation by sparky_griswald
I want to create a rule or VBA code that permanently deletes all emails in all folders from a certain sender/recipient when I click a button. Rules...
February 24th 09 09:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 313
How do I access outlook e-mail from another computer. by brado
My e-mail goes to my sbc mail box first (a few seconds) and then to my outlook box. Once it has passed on to outlook it is no longer available at my...
February 24th 09 09:29 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
1 455
Outlook cannot find Word to use as Outlook Editor by Tim Geiss
I just installed Outlook 2002 and Word 2002 on my laptop. When trying to create a new email, msg says Word is setup as e-mail editor but busy or...
February 24th 09 07:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 408
Outlook 2007 woes - getting stuck at "updating cached messages(250/xxxx)" by [email protected]
Hi, I have had a lot of grief with my Outlook 2007 - periodically it freezes. When I try to kill the process, and restart, it keeps getting stuck at...
February 24th 09 07:31 PM
by Portlander Go to last post
9 8,019
dist list to outside organization by Mark
Using exchange 2k7 and outlook 2k7. Can I send a distribution list to someone else who is using outlook but is outside our organization?
February 24th 09 07:29 PM
by Mark Go to last post
2 553
.pst files by badgolferman
Do the contacts reside within the .pst file? If the outlook.pst and archive.pst files are backed up will I be able to restore all data in case of...
February 24th 09 07:06 PM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
2 380
Outlook contacts has 2 lines & has the Notes twice by KBD[_2_]
All my contacts that have private notes, are duplicated on a second line, at the begining, where they can be seen, not only where I put my notes...
February 24th 09 05:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 556
Organize Columns in Inbox, Specifically Flag Status by Nina
Hello, I would like the Flag Status column to appear after the Icon column in my Inbox view. (It is currently the last column.) In the Show...
February 24th 09 04:13 PM
by Nina Go to last post
2 1,067
.msg internals by [email protected]
Does anyone have any info on the internals of outlook .msg files? I know it is a microsoft compound document file. What I don't know is how the...
February 24th 09 04:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 429
Notes- Can they be titled? by Fraydnerv
I'm not really new to Outlook, but have never figured out how to actually "Title" a note. The notes have title bars, but I cannot type in it, nor...
February 24th 09 03:31 PM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
1 262
Signature templates by bristoldoug
Hi all, we are running outlook 2003 and I have a question with regard to signatures. We have a staff of 250 and there has been a request from the...
February 24th 09 02:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 291
outlook 2007 by begearra
I have experienced certain attachment emails that I forward to various email receipients that the email I forward will stay in the outbox until it...
February 24th 09 01:14 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 303
some problems with OL 2007 by JL
Hi, I have used OL XP (2002) for years and I was very happy. But some friends convince me I should be more "modern" so I installed Office 2007,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 24th 09 01:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
20 919
How come an HTML image won't display? by [email protected]
The image in the following HTML paragraph will display a logo for most people her. But for one person, she just gets a red-x. This happens only...
February 24th 09 12:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The