Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
can U change store location in Outlook 2000 by MikeR-Oz
I did this in OE6 for safety of the files as it went to another partoition in case OS failed. But how do I do in 2000? Mike
April 30th 06 08:30 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
3 676
Font set for reading plain text by Charles Leung
I've set Courier as the font to read and compose plain text message. However, I don't have idea why my Outlook showed with Arial rather than...
April 30th 06 11:55 AM
by Charles Leung Go to last post
0 514
Three "Contacts" listed in dropdown list by Sue
Using Oulook 2003. When composing a new email and clicking :"TO", Select Names appears with 3 CONTACTS listed - only the 3rd contains my contacts. ...
April 30th 06 02:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 533
Can I make a rule that will..... by Al Clark
I have been receiving emails from the same source that comes from a different person and different email address and a different subject with each...
April 30th 06 09:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 669
HELP!! Notes won't restore by Bill
Hi Everyone: I use Notes alot in Outlook. The other day I maximized a note and now I can't restore it to its original size. I went into Tools-...
April 30th 06 10:29 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 561
Outlook Message start with white text and white background... by Ron....
I am having an issue with Outlook whereas when I write a message... It starts with white text on a white background?
April 30th 06 10:30 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,578
help with OUTLOOK EXPRESS. by Capt.Duncel
Here goes. I need all you brains at their to help me with this. I have google search this for weeks now. No one seems to know of any was...
April 30th 06 11:21 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
2 734
Clean free busy error Outlook 2000/2003 by volg
"unable to save free/busy information" is the error that I am starting to see on a number of different users workstations. They are trying to add...
May 1st 06 12:07 AM
by volg Go to last post
1 565
E-mail by Double A
I am trying to get my yahoo.com email address to show up in outlook so I can access it though there can that be done? And if so how?
May 1st 06 01:03 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 328
Outlook 2003 Journal display or views issue by [email protected]
I use the Journal to not only track my work on office documents, but also to keep a record of how much time I spend doing things that...
May 1st 06 01:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 505
International Dictionary Outlook 2003 and Office 2003 by Ian Mitchell
Is there a way of permanently locking the Spell Check Dictionary for Outlook 2003 and Office 2003 to English (Australian)? Mine always reverts back...
May 1st 06 03:20 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 805
Search Email Headers? by [email protected]
Hi All, I'm wondering if there is a function in outlook (or a 3rd party plugin / program) that will allow me to search within the advanced headers...
May 1st 06 04:24 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 3,182
How do I set up a newsgroup account? by BionixWV
I get lost when I get to "Internet news server name" portion.....WHAT?If someone can give me a step by step list,as well as a few news servers to...
May 1st 06 04:27 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 597
can't log on from one machine by newber
hi guys i can't log on from my pc using outlook express and the user name and password appears again but i can log in from different computer
May 1st 06 10:00 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 593
Fax by woody
How do I set up fax in Outlook 2000?
May 1st 06 10:39 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 539
Two personal folders by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]
Delete wouldn't. R click and close would. If it doesn't, you've corrupted your profile and will need to create a new one, taking care to migrate...
May 1st 06 11:25 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
0 500
Access Denied to AL Attachments - OL 2000 by Kim
Hello, one of the people in my office has started having a problem were they cannot open ANY attachment that comes into outlook express. They get...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 1st 06 12:26 PM
by Kim Go to last post
11 1,155
Shared calender on one computer? by Nocturnal
I have one computer that my wife and I share. Is there anyway possible to share a calender so that we can see what is going on and plan accordingly...
May 1st 06 01:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 510
click a button on the toolbar (via VBA?) by Dan
hi there, I do have a plugin (Red Oxygen Outlook COM Add-In) installed on Outlook 2003. That plugin adds a button to the toolbar which allows me to...
May 1st 06 01:39 PM
by Dan Go to last post
2 1,507
Importing additional contact info (appending), attaching items to contacts by [email protected]
Hello, I have a few general-purpose outlook questions for the folks on this group. First of all, I would like to know if there is a way to access...
May 1st 06 03:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The