Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Folders in Left-hand column by Deebee
I recently had to reinstall Outlook 2007 after a computer system restore. Outlook now lists Archive Folders (and sub folders) in the left column...
March 18th 09 02:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 671
Outlook not default client message by Tony Spratt
Hi all. I have installed Outlook 2003 (our current version) on a virtual server which is also running SQL Server 2005. Whenever anyone now connects...
March 18th 09 02:21 PM
by Tony Spratt Go to last post
2 563
Outlook 2003 email address book question by Mel[_3_]
I am using Outlook 2003. In "Contacts all contacts are listed last name first. However, when I compose an email and click on the "To" button the...
March 18th 09 02:24 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 514
Is there any way to get outlook web access FREE! by Michael Goetz
I am a singer/computer tech person I need a web access account becouse i find it to be one of the most best emails on the planet. My friend uses...
March 18th 09 02:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 584
show full menu setting not sticking by jeffrey
OL07, ' toolscustomizealways show full menus' has been checked repeatedly. when i restart outlook it has reverted back to unexpanded, reduced...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 18th 09 06:15 PM
by jeffrey Go to last post
12 1,308
Hovering over link in email shows "blocked" - how to unblock ? by Mel_3
I just clicked something... I guess... now all of a sudden a link in an email... that had worked before......
March 18th 09 07:01 PM
by Rojo Habe[_3_] Go to last post
1 1,330
Move to folder rule is copying to folder, not moving by BdG
I note that (my installation of) Outlook can Move from only the Inbox, but it can Copy from the Sent folder. Too bad, I would very much love to be...
March 18th 09 09:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 884
Outlook 2007 by Bob Heideloff
Recently upgraded to Office 2007. I can no longer start to type a name in the TO box and have it pop up. Any help ppreciated. Thanks
March 18th 09 09:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 301
Email Rules: How to do starts with? by kramer31
Hi. Is there a way that I can makes an exception of the form "starts with" or "ends with" in Outlook rules. For instance, I want to filter mail to...
March 18th 09 10:50 PM
by kramer31 Go to last post
4 1,388
Comcast to Outlook 2007 by Lfriz
I need to move my address book from Comcast to Outlook 2007, anyone have success in doing it? Please send a reply to my other email :
March 18th 09 11:32 PM
by Lfriz Go to last post
0 373
setting up multiple profiles by 07Jackie66
I just installed Outlook 2007. My husband has one comcast account and I have two. We need to be able to use Outlook for these. I have tried to...
March 18th 09 11:32 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 382
How do I deactivate Outlook 2007 as my primary email account? by syckmusickchic
I no longer wish to use Outlook 2007 as my default email client. How do O close the application and return my old mail client settings?
March 18th 09 11:34 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 938
Over 500 PSTs on 1 PC by Robbzilla
I have a user who's been migrated to a new machine. Her old one was a Dell GX270 with about 256MB RAM and XP SP2 and Outlook 2003. The new HP has the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 19th 09 12:36 AM
by Dave Warren[_2_] Go to last post
14 1,778
InboxPractice4.pst does not appear in Data Oulook file by tomw
Cannot continue the tutorial because InboxPractice4.pst does not appear in Data Outlook folder. Hitting "Practice" is supposed to open Outlook and...
March 19th 09 12:48 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 361
Comcast to Outlook 2007 by Lfriz
Has anyone had any success at importing their address book from Comcast to 2007. If so, how did you do it? Please reply to
March 19th 09 01:19 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 407
I've never used Outlook 2007? What's the best way to get started? by Job seeker
I need to learn Outlook quickly. The online tutorials I've seen seem more geared to someone who has used an earlier version of Outlook before. I...
March 19th 09 01:35 AM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
3 447
Why are messages disappearing from my inbox in Outlook? by aussie_deb
Messages are disappearing from my Inbox folder. Have checked all my other folders and also the recycle bin and they are not there they seem to just...
March 19th 09 08:23 AM
by DL Go to last post
2 922
sent email goes to inbox by minimus[_2_]
I use Ooutlook 2007. I have a hotmail account in outlook. When I send messages they go the receipent abut a copy of it also comes to my inbox. I...
March 19th 09 11:30 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 426
How to make Outlook avoid re-downloading all the mails again? by sonali gupta
I have configured a POP3 account in one profile, I want to configure the same account in new profile but i don't want to downaload all the mails...
March 19th 09 01:50 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 1,361
Outlook 2003 missing email by nabster
Hi Guys Hope you can help I have a user we support in Hong Kong he has been using outlook 2003 and saving his mail to a PST file. This file last...
March 19th 09 05:56 PM
by DL Go to last post

From The