Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
My email account is blocked from sending messages in Outlook by PinayMom
I used this e-mail account for 2 - 3 weeks for my Outlook class and it was working, send/receive. Because it was for my class I used fictitious...
April 9th 10 12:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 363
Office small business 2003 OUTLOOK multiple email accounts by Martin Hemi
Hello to all. I am running office 2003 as part of small business 2003. I have now 2 email accounts. The first is fine and working well. The second...
October 9th 08 10:30 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 363
OL Not Removing Messages from Server by The Merg
I posted this issue about a week ago, but got no responses, so I figured I'd give it another try... I am using OL2007 to connect to a POP server to...
November 23rd 08 01:24 PM
by The Merg Go to last post
2 363
Weird Oulook problem by Jeff Eilders
I am using Outlook 2007 and have been ever since it came out. Now all of a sudden when I hit new to compose a message or reply to reply the font in...
December 27th 08 05:53 PM
by Jeff Eilders Go to last post
2 363
Program has encountered an error and needs to close. What do I do by fbschooner
Everytime I tart to use the program, it "has run into an error and needs to shut down" then it goes away. I am not happy!
March 24th 09 02:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 363
Outlook and safe senders by Trevor
I am using Office 2007 professional and Outlook. When I receive mails some of them only show the header and I have to right click on the mail and...
September 22nd 09 09:56 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 363
RPC over HTTP connecting issue by b
I am having issues with users connecting to exchange 2007 (Via RPC over HTTP) with outlook 2003 using comcast. Works with verizon and at airports...
October 15th 09 07:44 PM
by b Go to last post
0 363
I am trying to change the text size of the folder list in Outlook by Bayoubelle
not the preview pane, the actual folder list in the Inbox Window. It's so tiny.
February 21st 10 03:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 363
Send/Recieve by CG Debolt
How can I recieve same e-mail on two different computers
March 13th 10 05:12 AM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
2 363
Outlook 2000 hangs upon start by Scott[_10_]
When I boot up in the morning and click on Outlook (2000) it starts downloading my emails. But, it will hang up before all emails are downloaded....
September 23rd 08 03:09 AM
by Scott[_10_] Go to last post
3 363
Children's email by Doug
My 11 year old wants an email address. Can I setup a filter in Outlook 2003 that will only allow select email addresses to send email to my child?...
July 21st 08 02:57 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 363
Rule to distribute sent mail by geotso
I have 3 mail accounts and I want one (or more) rules like this: Apply the rule after I send the message Through the _specified_ account Move it to...
May 8th 08 04:31 PM
by Ikrananka Go to last post
2 363
Outlook 2007 performance by No Name
I am running Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate 64bit. I only have the necessary programs loading in startup, but I am experiencing performance...
May 1st 08 04:53 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 363
Malke by Scrivener
I shall not belabor the point. You are gifted, when it comes to computers. I have not read all the "Threads". "Vista"? Do you like it? Or,...
March 13th 08 08:33 PM
by Scrivener Go to last post
4 363
How do I email an outlook folder to another location? by Sim
Hi, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 on XP. I have a folder(about 1500 emails) in my outlook that I need to send to someone at a different...
August 18th 06 09:23 PM
by Betelgeuse Go to last post
1 362
Can't set up Outlook by D Wilson
I have tried and tried to set up Outlook but always get the following (paraphrased): "Setting up Welcome." When that goes away, it says, "Can't...
October 9th 06 02:23 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 362
can outlook import 5,000 emails from netscape? by outlooksteveinsac
I want to switch over to outlook from netscape but i have over 5,000 emails saved. Can outlook import that many emails?..thank you
October 24th 06 06:51 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 362
Outlook 2003: Promt for password all the time by Jacob Jørgensen
Hello NG. Lately I periodicaly are being promted for my outlook 2003 mail account login and password. Login and password are pre-shown in the box...
December 17th 06 07:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 362
Outlook will not send messages by resonator80
I must have messed up something because Outlook will no longer send my messages. When I try it says "An internal support function returned an error."...
December 18th 06 01:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 362
Outlook other calendars by [email protected]
I have a client and I set them up to view shared calendars. When I opened the new calendar is was blank so I removed it from the other calendars. ...
August 2nd 06 04:12 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The