How to Set Default Margins and Tabs for Outlook 2007?

Old February 2nd 10, 10:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jim[_17_]

Default How to Set Default Margins and Tabs for Outlook 2007?

I have Office 2003 and use Word 2003 for the editor. When I start a new
e-mail, the margins and tabs on that page are identical to the defaults set
in Word's Normal template (normal.dot). That works great.

On the 2nd computer, I have Office 2007 and Word 2007. Even though I
modified the margins and tabs in Word's normal template (normal.dotm), those
settings don't translate to my e-mail messages. How can I modify the new
message margins and tabs in Outlook 2007? I am using the default stationary
(None) in both programs.

Thanks,
Jim

Old February 3rd 10, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

outlook 2007 does not use Word 2007 for its message editor. You need to
modify the email.dotm for Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Jim asked:

Old February 5th 10, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jim[_17_]

Thanks