Unable to access Calander.

Old September 22nd 09, 02:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Captain Apollo

Default Unable to access Calander.

Hopefully I can find a solution to this.

My Outlook 2007 will not open up. I'll explain from the start.

Now my Outlooks functions very well. When I open the application, I can
read all the e-mails, view or change my contacts from all my three accounts
(including my exchange account), I can see my task that I have. My cell
phone can synchronize between Outlook at the cell phone.

What happens is when I click on the calendar button, the screen fades and
after a while the Top task bar shows that the application is "(Nor
Responding)"

I have no reason for this to happen so I hope that someone out there has a
solution to this.

Thanks in advance

Kindest Regards

Old September 22nd 09, 08:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Roady [MVP]

Does it work correctly when you start Outlook in Safe Mode?
Start- Run; outlook.exe /safe

What is logged about this in the Event Viewer?
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/317

One reason for this to occur is that your Calendar view has corrupted
somehow. If you cannot correct it in Outlook Safe Mode, then you can reset
your views to default by starting Outlook with the cleanviews switch;
Start- Run; outlook.exe /cleanviews

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

Old September 25th 09, 06:11 AM
techiee techiee is offline
Junior Member

Hi
Possibility are of corruption and if that is the case then try Kernel for Outlook email recovery software. It restores all emails and other email items calendar, contacts also.
Hope you will be benefitted with it.

Thanks