Deleted OL contacts

Old August 13th 09, 06:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Whenever

Default Deleted OL contacts

I deleted my conacts folder by mistake, but it does not show in the deleted
folder. How can I retrieved this file.
Rob

Old August 13th 09, 06:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Whenever

I am using Win Xp and Office 2003

Old August 13th 09, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Whenever

The contacts folder I deleted by ,mistake appears to show up in the deleted
folder when I select copy to folder but the Contact file does not show when
I view the floder contents so they are in it. Can anyone help me undelete
this file
Rob

Old August 13th 09, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Oh My Word

Hello
I can view the folder in the OL folder list but not all the contents appear.
I copied the Deleted folder to my inbox and noticed my contacts file was
still in it, but it does not appear when I view the folder in OL 2003. For
some reason it is not showing all the Deleted folder contents so I cannot
undelete.
Rob

Old August 14th 09, 12:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Whenever

I played around with the view options and the file reappeared so I was able
to rescue it.
Many thanks

Old August 21st 09, 10:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
wangdong[_2_]

Hi,

Advanced Outlook Repair can help to undelete the emails you delete by
mistake. Refer to http://www.datanumen.com/aor/problem...ok-deleted.htm
for more detailed information.

And visiting http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ can get detailed
information about Advanced Outlook Repair.

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe
Good luck!
Wangdong
Old August 21st 09, 10:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon[_6_]

"wangdong" wrote in message
Hi,

Advanced Outlook Repair can help to undelete the emails you delete by
mistake.

As you are using Googlegroups to post to all these MS newsgroups you are
probably not aware that they are in fact Newsgroups and NOT an internet web
forum.
Please QUOTE the post you are replying to so that other users can follow the
thread.
Better than that, don't use Googlegroups at ALL but subscribe to these
groups using a proper news reader and the MS news server.
here's how:

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx