Font Colors

Old March 11th 09, 12:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
********Meg

Default Font Colors

is there any way to add additional color options for the Fonts in Outlook
2003?
Windows XP

Old March 11th 09, 01:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Are you using word or the outlook editor? Choose Font Color, More Colors to
open the color picker - you can make any color supported by your version of
windows.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old March 11th 09, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
********Meg

Using Outlook editor..
Don't see a MORE COLORS

Old March 11th 09, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
kjdman2789

If you go into your outlook go to Tools Options Mail Format. If you have
this in Microsoft Outlook to run your emails click to use Microsoft Word as
your editor. Create a new email and click the options tab that appears on the
email itself, change your font to what colour you want it to be. Then go back
to Tools Options Mail Format and untick the box to use Microsoft Word as
your editor and it will keep your font colours the same as what you changed
them to.
--
kjdman2789

Old March 12th 09, 02:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

In Outlook 2003 you are limited to selecting the default font colors
globally. You can choose colors per messages - in the outlook editor, click
on format, fonts, color... custom at bottom of color list. With word as the
editor choose fonts on the editing toolbar.

Old March 12th 09, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
********Meg

That is a bummer..

Thank you though.
I assume there is no download for additional global colors.

Old March 12th 09, 04:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Nope.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old March 12th 09, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Actually, "Nope" isn't quite true... while there is no way to change it for
replies, if you want to use this color for new messages you can create
stationery with the font colors set.

Old March 24th 09, 11:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Kirby

Let me recast the discussion slightly, please. My replies seem to be coming
up in the custom color I selected through Tools Option Mail Format but my
new e-mail does not, except for the signature. I keep adding the color I
select to Custom Colors after I create it but it does not seem to stick,
except for the current message. Is this what you are saying I can only do if
I also change my Word Normal template? Thanks for all your help here.

"********Meg" wrote:

Using Outlook editor..
Don't see a MORE COLORS

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message
Are you using word or the outlook editor? Choose Font Color, More
Colors
to open the color picker - you can make any color supported by your
version of windows.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or
point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"********Meg" wrote in
message
is there any way to add additional color options for the Fonts in
Outlook
2003?
Windows XP

Changing colors of labels or add addition colors/labels Kelly Outlook - Calandaring 0 June 4th 08 03:46 PM
Font Colors Joy Outlook Express 2 February 17th 07 03:50 AM
Unable to set font color or font size in OE 6.0 & IE7 to post swtanjul Outlook Express 3 February 14th 07 07:46 PM
How can I get multiple font colors in my Contacts? LJT Outlook - Using Contacts 0 April 28th 06 02:25 PM
Font colors Steven Power Outlook Express 2 March 13th 06 06:25 PM