HOW to CHANGE VIEW in Outlook2003 for ALL Folders/Subfolders

Old March 8th 09, 02:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Richard

Default HOW to CHANGE VIEW in Outlook2003 for ALL Folders/Subfolders

I recently archived off all pre-2007 messages (from about 50 or so
folders/subfolders in Outlook2003).

Somehow, this has changed the the VIEW of the folders. They now have
grouping, a reading pane to right, and worst of all a Sent-Date comparison.

This date comparison filter is preventing me from seeing many messages in
the various folders.

PLEASE NOTE: Yes - I do know have to change the "current view" of a folder
in Outlook !!

But - changing the view seems to work for only ONE folder or subfolder at a
time. I really don't want to have to modify the view back x 50 or more !!

HOW then do I swtich off grouping and reading pane, and remove the date
filter, for ALL Folders/subfolders?

It must be possible, because somehow (though I know not how) the view has
been changed to it's present setting for all folders etc......

Old March 8th 09, 05:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Richard asked: